New Personal Weather Station Webpage

Now you can access all the data collected by my weather station online, including the old graphs by connecting to my own personal server at this location.

I have been collecting and storing quite reliable weather data for over a year now and the weather station is getting quite a lot of interest. Just FYI, here are the list of upcoming developments I would like to implement:

1. Beautify the reports page.
2. Connect a barometric pressure sensor (I already have it!!)
3. Connect a simple photocell to quantify light levels.
4. Use the barometer to actually predict the weather
5. Allow for searches and graphs for user-selectable periods on the database.
6. Add a simple webcam and broadcast an image of the weather station sensors and their surroundings.

Slowly the improvements will come.

Comments