Now you can access all the data collected by my weather station online, including the old graphs by connecting to my own personal server at this location.
I have been collecting and storing quite reliable weather data for over a year now and the weather station is getting quite a lot of interest. Just FYI, here are the list of upcoming developments I would like to implement:
1. Beautify the reports page.
2. Connect a barometric pressure sensor (I already have it!!)
3. Connect a simple photocell to quantify light levels.
4. Use the barometer to actually predict the weather
5. Allow for searches and graphs for user-selectable periods on the database.
6. Add a simple webcam and broadcast an image of the weather station sensors and their surroundings.
Slowly the improvements will come.