mount ISO files instead of burning them to a disk

I wanted to install a piece of software on my computer that I downloaded from the internet as an ISO image. I knew those are files that one usually burns onto a CD and then installs from there; I have done my fair share of linux installs like that.

But what if I don't want to burn the file onto a CD? Surely there are ways of making the file usable without wasting a CD or DVD.

And of course there are:
Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive.


great! What I needed and you can find it here: http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

Comments